News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Things I Noticed After Becoming Adult。


Ohayo-ghurt <Good morning pun with yoghurt>


Today also at the best condition huh












This coldness。(lol)


Arghーーcoold

Reina's throat's quite itchy

Have I caught a cold

Chiーn。(○ ̄П ̄○)




Um heyy changing the topic

At yesterday's photoshoot you know

I went to an athletic you know

Seeee




It was sooo fun
Feels like I had fun more than when I was a kid


After becoming an adult it's the first time that athletic is this much fun

I noticed it fufufu


Wheewー

Very frolicky huh。





Even smiling from end to end


Athletic's the best

Yayー(●´∀`●)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment