News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tension MAX and High↑↑




Good afternooon

Today's also cold the freezing Tanaka Reinaー

Yesterday

I watched Best Hit Kayousai that I recorded you know

Even until now I've been listening to it but

Yesterday when I was listening there's something that I thought once again












Hirai Ken-san you knowー


His singing is wonderfully good isn't it (°O °)


Listening to pop star singing I thought

Somehow a person who sings really good is nice isn't itー

As expected did they practice or what?

Or are they already too genius that even without practice from the start they can manage it perhaps?

Lots of things I want to ask━━━━━━k (●O● (lol)




Can I change the topic?lol


Look at this。



What do you thinkー???

It's ammazing

You'll be surprised。

Or rather please be surprised。(lol)

Jyanjyanjyaーn


It's a senbei (´∀`)

At 【Drive A GO GO!】's recording I got it


Fufufu (*´艸`)

The details please watch ONAIR awright

Today also tension MAX and high Tanaka Reina hyahhoーi


Ah (・Д・)

Today's Uta no Rakuen 's day you know

While making blog just now it popped to my memory

The truth is I was planning to end the sentence with hyahhoーi you know (lol)

Today Santa Reina can be seen

Because it's Christmas soon isn't itー

People who haven't seen homepage's assault report please

Watch it before broadcast ok


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment