News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, December 13, 2010

☆Memories☆(Eternally Preserved Edition)


Yahooー

Today after live's finished we held a surprise party for the 3 who are graduating








Plus December 23rd is Eri's birthday so before she graduates

We celebrated it at the surprise




Once again I thought。。。

Morning Musume。 is amusing (lol)

Too high tensioned


I'll upload the pics rapidly but、、、

Everyone don't be pulled in ok?(lol)




Aika became a pumpkin。(lol)







Eri congrats



Too much fun




Eri's awful face (lol)


Her forelockkk (lol)









Reina for 8 years has been a Morning Musume。 but

It's the first time I saw Morning Musume。's private (lol)









The numerous meal that came out today。。。

The only one I could take properly is this (lol)



The other one is half eaten forgive me?

Everyone's so quick to grab them




The meals were very delicious

For the sake of this、 I held back from meal during liveー



I'm sorry it's so dirty (lol)





Nice memories were made


Morning Musume。 is the bestー

Today seems like I can sleep soundly


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment