News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Inside can be Seen。。。


Good afternoo~n

Today it's warm outside isn't it

It'd be nice if the climate's like this everydayー



Even though it's the long awaited nice feeling an incident happened















Cut my nail deeply。









Huu━━━━━rtts

The inside's meat?flesh?can be seeーn

↑I don't know how to say it but is it conveyed?lol


Basically until the part where the nail shouldn't have been cut has been cut so the inside can be seen

Chiーn。



Welll for this sticking a riba tape will fix it right


But。。。

Since coming to Tokyo riba tape isn't understood。。。

Is this a foreign country?(lol)


Riba tape is Band-Aid? that's what

Everyone remember it ok





Todayー

It's been a while since I did a straight with 2 pigtails

But last time I was seen as an 18 years old again




Too happy right




Ah。 can I go back to yesterday's topicー??

Again the topic is rolled around and changed lol


I want to release a Matsuda Seiko-san or past idol songs' cover album

I've said such things haven't I

I want it to be sung at Kaito Reinya event's karaoke battleー

There's a comment like that、

That's nice isn't iーt

Let's everyone go plead to staff-sanーhuh

Ehe (*´艸`)




If it's possible back then I only sang 2 songs so

I want to sing 5~10 songsー lol

Mini live like power isn't it

Kyaー

Looking forward to it

Seriously will it be possible to realize it、、、、




Now then I'm going to go to workー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment