News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Goodbye to Drum Can…




Today I woke up so earーly

Breakfast was thiis




Fried bread's crust

Been a while since I ate it


This was my favorite

……Or so it should've been……


After eating it just a little I've become sick、、、(lol)

It's oily


Even though in the past I could eat no matter how much ━━━━(´°Д°)

Is it age


People surpassing twenty years old really do change huh、、、


No way━━━━━━━ (`◇´;

Reina wants to live looking younggg

I want to live━━━━━(・Д・)

Wahhahhaー



Since morning what a higgh tension huhー(lol)


Yayー



Ahh

Just now you knoowー I found a pic I forgot to showー






Sneaking out from the event that's out of range、 to the stairs that took care of me。。。 (lol)


From B3 until B1 I was running up and falling down the stairs coming and going

Quite tired Reina-san


I had been coming and going through the stairs this much so it'd be nice if I got slimmer (lol)

Then again running up、 falling down I can do my best aha



Event for 2 days I did a nice exercise


By the way now I'm also in the middle of exercising

Twirling hula hoop 45 minutes has passed


Somehow you know

If I twirl it all the time my stomach's inside is getting stimulated

Gradually it'll get itchy


That's becoming a habit huhー

Effective to the stomachー feels like that

Hula hoop's funー


Quickly to this waist that's been called drum can waist continually…

I want to say goodbyeーeeee (`◇´;

。。。。(lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment