News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

GOーGOー!!!!♪




Everyone are you energeticー?

Reina is energeticー

Yesterday I only slept for about 2 hours because I went to a location

At night I fell asleep instantlyー(lol)

Maybe it's because I was tired that I saw a scary dream huh

Already forgot the details though (lol)



I'll upload yesterday's pics ok


Yesterday with Hikomaro-san and Aika the 3 of us did a drive




Eating various gourmet around



Very high class one and suchー

Went to varrious places



With the intense sunlight outside it was the weather for a drive right


With Hikomaro-san's driving we travelled





The car sickness that even everyone's comments have been worrying about was totally alright

Allーthe time tension MAX and high lol




But yesterday it was a little too cold wasn't it

It was frozen all oveer



But but

It was very fun so ONAIR is too expected


January 8th from 16 o'clock so watch it ok



A~~~

Again sleepiness is attacking。lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment