News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

☆8☆


Yaho yahhoーo

Reina today slept for 8 hours

Yesterday I slept at about 23 o'clock maybe


And then at 7 o'clock I woke up

Wao how healthyy

Presenting Reina's favorite clothes latelyー(*´艸`)



Some say that it looks cold buut。。。

It's very warm you know??

The leopard patterned poncho is JSG

On my feet is onespo

onespo I also have a white one

How much do I like them huh

Lately wearing clothes is so much fun I can't help iーtttt




Next time when I find another favorite I'll upload them again ok

So then for the last a bonus oof?





Yamatoo (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment