News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Up to Now♪


Morning everyonee

Lottttttts of comments thank yo~~~~u

I'm too happy



More、 pics that haven't been uploaded I'll upload them



This is from last time's Uta no Rakuen 's recording

The theme was Christmas so the appearance's like thisー


Together with 2 of S/mileage

Pucchimoni。's Pittari Shitai X'mas was sung





Ogawa Saki-chan 【Right】
Maeda Yuuka-chan 【Left】

And then a Reina Blog tradition? of…





Funny faces

Tehehee (*´艸`) lol

This day、 I received a birthday present from Saki-chan

Leopard patterned slippers

It was so sudden so I was very gladー

Because I didn't even think I'd get one

Saki-chan thanks







And this is another 1 of the outfit

The theme was 【Judo】☆☆☆

Please check it at Utaraku homepage oーk

Assault reporter I'm doing my best



Ah and also MUSIC JAPAN's golf one、 Reina doesn't do it

I don't even hit the ball you know

From the beginning manager-san has decided who would do it

With golf experts+soon to be graduating those 3 people

Even if Reina was chosen、 I have confidence I wouldn't be able to hit I do I do (lol)



Ah and then and then

Today 【Nicky】 is released apparently so

Everyone please check it ok


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment