News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hope It's conveyed♪


Yappii


Back、 before 2 performance live's day started

『1st performance's live video is being waーtched』 remember I said that in an entry?


That time at the pic I uploaded there's a little live video caught in



And then at the comments

『I've never gone before so it's the first time I saw it but、 it's like this huh


Something like that was written so

Just a little but I'd like to upload the image



Andー so here it is




↑The one being shown at the screen is Reina


Does the atmosphere somehoーw get conveyed????



Uploading generally is NG so

It became this size


And it's even a little dimmed but






To the people who can't quite go
to live even if it's a little I hope it's conveyed


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment