News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hikikomori Tanaka Reina。


Yay


Today


Tanaka Reina is a hikikomori


In the house all the time。。。



Ah。

Maybe just as far as going to convenience store



That's why I haven't got any make up

I even haven't done aーnything to my hair
lol




Not good



A (´°Д°)

I did do an exercise。

Hula hoop



The new hula hoop is reaーlly great


Too effective to my stomach it's amusing


But you know?

Yesterday 『Wa
as expected the weight and burden against my stomach is different than the one I first bought』

。。。that was what I thought but

After much doing it I've gotten used to it (・━・)



Maybe I'll buy a heavier one。


No。。。


I've just bought this after all so let's not




But Reina thought (・Д・)


I bought this so it can be brought along when I go to other prefecture for concert but・・・


Will there be any space at other prefecture's hotel。。。(°ε °)



Chiーn。


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment