News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Continuation♪


There are still lots of pics so I'll upload them



I like this hairstyle so

I went with this for all pose (lol)



The ornament's properly changed you know?




It means I favor it that much (lol)



This is all members gathered cut
↓↓↓↓



The 3 members graduating are surrounded by everyone





Reina's standing on tiptoe in this。

Because I'm small-

By standing on tiptoe then my photographed area will become wider won't it fufu





And then if seen from the front it's like this



This 8 members shot is an eternal keeping version isn't it


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment