News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Careful of Overdoing!!!!


Yahho


I did too much of the hula hoop I bought yesterday my stomach hurt


As I thought this is different from the hula hoop toy

There's some weight I have to be careful of overdoing it



Looks like this will be effective
on my waist (*´艸`)


It's just it's a little hard to disassemble after it's assembled

Reina doesn't have grip strength so、 it's hard to take it apart

Aika can easily take it off though。。。(°ε °)





Changing the topic

Today is Gaki-san's birthdaay

Let's celebrate with everyoneー

Congratulatioons


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment