News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello Hello~o♪〃

I'm up

It's co~~~~ld


Veryー (°□°|||



Everyoneー

Yesterday's Album of Memories updates

How was itー????


Comments are a lot more than usual

I'm surprised (°━°


Everyone really likes young girls huh~ (lol)

It's too good right


Still want more~????

Or already bored????


The pictures are still a loーt more present

I want to show them all but..


I'll show the ones that many of you suggest


Want to see more

Or was it enough


Today' live is in my hometown ★ Fukuoka so

Yesterday the tension is raised so much I couldn't sleep so now


I'm a little.. sleepy (*´0)ゞYawn~~


When I was updating all night, everyone was awake so

I secretly give peta (lol)


I'm sleepy but..

My hometown's live I'll give it my best


Yaーy~


Ahh

Today so I won't forget the foundation

I properly carry it



Now I still haven't put makeup on so

My face is still the absent-minded Tanaka Rena but

Before the performance I'll proーperly

Transform into Tanaka Reina okー


Looking forward to it


But I don't want to ride the plane

I'm definitely going to be sick!!!!!!!!!


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment